Read Movie and TV reviews from Ron Wilkinson on Rotten Tomatoes, where critics reviews are aggregated to tally a Certified Fresh, Fresh or Rotten Tomatometer score. Ghost Ship (Blu-ray) - Blu-ray (2002) for $18.70 from OLDIES.com Horror Sea Evil - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 | Rating: 2/5 What a cast: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Isaiah Washington! 28. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. The spool snaps and the wire whips across the dance floor, bisecting the dancers. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. And, even then, it wasn't a twist. On the positive side, the acting isn't awful and the set pieces are excellent and sometimes quite creepy. Francesca, I know all of this isn't real. Ghost (1990) ... Ghost Ship (2002) Rotten Tomatoes® 14%. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Season 2 Episode 2 Ghost Ship. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. I know, I know: They’re paying the bills. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Coming Soon. 42. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Critics enjoyed 2020's "Mulan" but audiences didn't. Watch for FREE. Ratings. the movie's over-the-top opening sequence is worth the price of admission alone. These Italian liners, ya know, they couldn't compete for speed, so they built these floating art palaces instead. Watch for FREE. more. Ghost Ship (2002) Rotten Tomatoes® 14%. The final reel plots a course smack between predictable and sheer idiocy. 24 of 25. What are they doing in a movie so moronic that it doesn’t even deserve to go straight to video without its supper? 56. "One of the scariest, most original scream-at-the-screen style horror movies in years." But I cannot, for the life of me, remember if I had actually seen this in theaters when it first came out with my mom or aunt or both of them. Just confirm how you got your ticket. All rights reserved. I seriously cannot understand why this movie has such a low rating on rotten tomatoes. 5. Ghost Ship Synopsis: In a remote region of the Bering Sea, a boat salvage crew discovers the eerie remains of a grand passenger liner thought lost for more than 40 years. Record Series. According to internet review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, Ghost Ship has a 16% approval rating based on 127 reviews. The website's consensus reads "The return of an old friend and a new nightmare-inducing monster make 'The Ghost Monument' both a powerful step forward and fun callback to the Doctors of yesteryear." We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Start Shopping. Rated R | For Sexuality, Language and Strong Violence/Gore X. Still, the plot can be rather formulaic and even a bit confusing at times. Not a masterful script by veteran John Pogue and collaborator Mark Hanlon... it nevertheless gets the job done, thanks to Beck, Tattersall and Hobbs, giving us a haunting little tale set on the high seas, just perfect for a Halloween viewing. [19] Coming Soon, Regal This is one of those days where I wish I could just crank this review out in five minutes and be done with it because, again, I'm really short for time and I need to cook dinner before tonight's movie. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Rentals are not eligible. | Rating: C What am I, or anyone else for that matter, even watching this movie for? Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) 6. However, despite it not being as scary as it ought to have been, this film boasts a creepy atmosphere throughout and is just a good ghost story. So, if you're like me, and you don't care about the mystery behind the disappearance of this ship, where the gold came from and who's the demonic spirit manipulating this, then what's the fucking point of it all? It's not that it's that outlandish or preposterous, it's just the fact that it raises more questions than it answers and none of those questions are satisfyingly answered in this movie. "The Ghost Monument" received positive reviews from critics. Cinemark After a very brutal and bloody beginning, Ghost Ship plays like an old-fashioned ghost story, the kind that kept you awake when you were a kid. But, I know something else. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Rotten Tomatoes® 38%. The final trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker was full of shocks, surprises, and maybe a few tears. amazon.com. I mean it was a twist for the sake of a twist. Dead Silence (2007) Rotten Tomatoes® 21%. It comes to be revealed, in the third act, that the person who took the crew to the ocean liner is the demonic spirit that's manipulating everything. STREAM IT. It's gonna be a Rotten Week! | Top Critics (38) On the deck, a young girl, Katie Harwood, is sitting alone, until the ship's captain offers to dance with her. Ghost Ship was directed by special effects man turned filmmaker Steven Beck, who previously directed the 2001 remake of 13 Ghosts. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. | Rating: 2/4 There are no featured audience reviews for Ghost Ship at this time. [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] A boat crew comes across an abandoned ship and decides it's a good idea to explore. The music too is used quite well, particularly during the action beats and the dramatic climax. Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language horror thriller film written and directed by Bhanu Pratap Singh and jointly produced by Karan Johar, Hiroo Yash Johar, Apoorva Mehta, and Shashank Khaitan. Sign In. Similar Popular with similar viewers. and the Terms and Policies, Offers. Sign up here. Contactmusic.com: 3.5 / 5 Rotten Tomatoes: 82% IMDB: 7.1 / 10 GHOST SHIP Starring Julianna Margulies, Gabriel Byrne, Desmond Harrington, and Emily Browning, the film features a strong cast. Yes, there's a cigarette burning in an ashtray that hasn't been used in 40 years. Similarly, Metacritic gives the film a score of 28/100 based on 25 reviews and rates the film as "generally unfavorable". Coming Soon, Regal Yes, there's a cigarette burning in an ashtray that hasn't been used in 40 years. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. 90 minutes. The Goonies have got nothing on these adventure seeking kids! Members of a salvage crew and a pilot board a haunted vessel found floating in the Bering Sea. You're just supposed to take things at face value and leave it at that, you're not meant to ask questions. A very confusing film, there seems to be no plot whatsoever, the flashbacks are dreadful, not to mention the special effect, spare me please. 6. Rotten Tomatoes® 4%. | Rating: 2/5 More Info. List of American films of 1968; List of ghost films; Chamatkar, a 1992 uncredited Bollywood remake of Blackbeard's Ghost. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! This tugboat crew is hired to, well, tug this ocean liner that mysteriously disappeared over forty years ago, at the point of this film's release at least, closer to sixty now. Sign In. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Ghost Ship (review) Wed Oct 30 2002, 08:12pm | comments off. Gothika is a 2003 American supernatural psychological horror thriller film directed by Mathieu Kassovitz and written by Sebastian Gutierrez. Horror. While Ghost Ship may not provide much more than a series of cursory scary moments over its 88-minute length, the movie's over-the-top opening sequence is worth the price of admission alone. Cinemark September 7, 2011 And, while it's not as bad as some of Shyamalan's worst twists, it's really bad. Learn more. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 51%, based on 41 reviews, with the site's critical consensus reading, "A meandering, mindless family movie that frequently resorts to special effects and transparent sappiness." Rotten Tomatoes® 11%. August 15, 2018. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. Gabriel Byrne (born May 12, 1950) in Dublin, Ireland and is a known Actor, Producer, Writer. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets Contactmusic.com: 1.5 / 5 Rotten Tomatoes: 41% IMDB: 6.1 / 10 GHOST SHIP . Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". See below for the exact times and descriptions of the 12 jump scares in Ghost Ship, which has a jump scare rating of 3.0. Rotten Tomatoes: 32% IMDB: 5.5 / 10 Ratings. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. The film received a 9.2 rating on IMDB and 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, and is widely believed to be Brando's best work. I'm just going by the law of probability, there's seven billion on this planet, one of them is bound to love this movie. Jul 24, 2013 - A salvage team think they've made the find of a lifetime, until they discover there's more on board than meets the eye in this supernatural thriller. I feel like I've gone over everything that I need to have gone over in order for this review to be complete. The film follows a marine salvagecrew in the Bering Seawho discover a mysterious ocean liner that disappeared in 1962. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Cinemark Movie: Ghost Ship (2002) info with movie soundtracks, credited songs, film score albums, reviews, news, and more. Spoiler alert, I didn't really like this movie. Copyright © Fandango. Audience Reviews for Ghost Ship. |, January 4, 2018 Offers. Ghost Ship received a very disappointing 16% rating on Rotten Tomatoes upon release and overall, was seen as somewhat of a letdown. But once onboard the eerie, cavernous ship, the crew of the Arctic Warrior discovers that the decaying vessel is … Also, why the fuck am I wasting my time trying to remember whether I could remember such an unmemorable slog of a movie like this one??? I mean, I guess that makes sense, but who doles out the punishment?? Copyright © Fandango. Ghost Ship Synopsis. ... 13 % de crítiques positives, amb una nota mitjana de 3,8/10 i sobre la base de 122 crítiques recollides, en el lloc Rotten Tomatoes. Routine Dark Castle blandness, with the horror factory missing a prime opportunity to generate an interestingly grotesque chiller on the open sea. Play. You're almost there! Punisher: War Zone (2008) Rotten Tomatoes® 27%. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. I'm sure this is someone's favorite horror movie and, honestly, I ask myself how and why that is possible. Ghost Story (1981) Rotten Tomatoes® 36%. TOP 10 STUDIO. Members of a salvage crew and a pilot board a haunted vessel found floating in the Bering Sea. And the reason I say it's a twist for the sake of it is because it, REALLY, doesn't stand up to scrutiny. When a group of teens stumble across a mysterious treasure map, the search is on to find a lost pirate ship that's filled with treasure. In all seriousness though, this movie is a bit of a conundrum for me. In a remote region of the Bering Sea, a boat salvage crew discovers the eerie remains of a grand passenger liner thought lost for more than 40 years. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy 2 159 3 4 218 2 1 330 8 1 103 5 2 113 1 57. |, June 24, 2006 Ghost Ship . Why would I like this movie more for that? Darkness Falls (2003) Rotten Tomatoes® 9%. Ghost Rider (2007) Rotten Tomatoes® 26%. and the Terms and Policies, The setting is perfectly promising -- but this is the usual dumbed-down stuff, heading for the video bin. It's one of those flicks where you just pay attention because you decided to watch it, but you don't REALLY pay attention to. We've got something for the kids in Boss Baby and a manga-live action with Ghost in the Shell. Sign up here. Ghost Ship Year 2002 Genre Horror Type Movies IDMB rating 5.5 (93137 votes) Netflix rating 5.5 Metacritics rating 28.0 Rotten Tomatoes rating 16.0% Directors Steve Beck Actors Francesca Rettondini, Alex Dimitriades, Emily Browning, Desmond Harrington, Ron Eldard, Karl Urban, Julianna Margulies, Isaiah Washington, Gabriel Byrne Click right here to see what a full-sized Flying Dutchman looks like! I really enjoyed this movie. But sometimes, they plan on you. when you spend $25 on participating products. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. 22:54. |, December 8, 2002 Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! The film's cast is decent. amazon.com. Prithvi and Riaz attempt to tow the Sea-Bird for disposal, but their salvage ship is damaged. Can't cheat on your fiancée with a dead girl, right? Little Einsteins - Max & Ruby. | Rotten (109). Run time. You're almost there! As for the "shock" ending, it's the sort of feeble finale that has marred many a horror flick for approximately 40 years. Season 2 Episode 2 Ghost Ship. Thunderbirds Are Go! Enthralling anime such as Ghost In The Shell has been adapted into mainstream Hollywood. Forgot your password? We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Home › 720p Ghost Ship (Barco fantasma) 2002 Película completa rotten tomatoes en español. But once onboard the eerie, cavernous ship, the crew of the Arctic Warrior discovers that the decaying vessel is anything but deserted. The reason I say it wasn't a twist was because you kind of knew that Ferriman was involved somehow. PNG (72dpi) zardesng Send Message. From producers Joel Silver ("The Matrix" trilogy and the "Lethal Weapon" series) and Robert Zemeckis ("Castaway", "What Lies Beneath") comes this ghostly tale of terror! What Lies Beneath (2000) Rotten Tomatoes® 46%. Dreamworks Dragons. |, February 8, 2014 Presented by Rotten Tomatoes. It's a relatively quiet week with only two movies hitting the big screen. I can usually tell if it's one or the other, but I can't do that for this movie. Ghost Shipis a 2002 supernatural horror filmdirected by Steve Beck, and starring an ensemble castfeaturing Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washingtonand Karl Urban. There just seemed to be a great amount of detail and an explanation for everything that happened on the ship. Thunderbirds Are Go! Directed by Mark Robson. Coming Soon. Forty years later, at a bar, … Elsewhere, a hand presses a lever that unravels a thin wire cord from a spool. Death Ship (1980) 44. |, November 7, 2019 at best, but, let's just say, they were swimming upstream. ADVERTISEMENT. Dreamworks Dragons. Cinemark |, September 21, 2020 These anime have involved common tropes such as spaceships, mechs, androids in creative ways. Talk about engaging, eh??? "Ghost Ship" recycles all the usual haunted house material, but because it's about a haunted ocean liner, it very nearly redeems itself. Coming Soon. Start Shopping. Is this Satan himself??? The body of a girl is found buried on the beach. The film was first released on November 21, 2003, in the United States. Yes, there's a glimpse of a character who shouldn't be there. Gabriel Byrne Fun Facts: In May 1962, dozens of wealthy passengers are dancing in the ballroom and upon the deck of the Italian ocean liner, Antonia Graza, while an Italian woman, Francesca, sings \"Senza Fine\". Ghost Ship is an exciting supernatural thriller that delivers some frightening chills. There is no point. Yes, there's a glimpse of a character who shouldn't be there. It's not like the concept of a ghost ship is a new concept in the medium that is horror, but has it ever been executed as ineffectively as it was in this movie. Richard Dix Russell Wade Edith Barrett (1943) No one believes a third mate (Russell Wade) complaining of sadistic treatment by a psychotic captain (Richard Dix). What a waste! Tagged under Lion, Film, Comedy, Rotten Tomatoes, Black Comedy. Rotten Tomatoes® score. |, February 24, 2019 1 » Help; About Rotten Tomatoes; What's the Tomatometer? | Rating: 2/5 I think I'd like this movie more if it was made to promote Mudvayne's second album. lícula estatunidenca dirigida per Steve Beck, estrenada l'any 2002. I imagine they thought they were being cute by having Ferriman/the demonic spirit be a salvager, like the crew of the tugboat are, but when you actually think about it and you analyze it, it doesn't really stand up to any sort of actual scrutiny. 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' Tomatometer: 93% Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is on the lam after he's accused of an act of terrorism in the fourth movie in the series. Mudvayne's song 'Not Falling' is featured heavily in this film. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy There are no featured audience reviews for Ghost Ship at this time. Anyway, the point is that I didn't really care about any of the mystery behind this ship. TENET, WONDER WOMAN 1984, GODZILLA VS.KONG AMONG NEW MOVIES DELAYED (Photo by Warner Bros. Pictures) Recently, when Warner Bros. released the latest trailer for Christopher Nolan’s new action thriller Tenet, many people noticed that it ended with “Coming to Theaters,” neglecting to specify exactly when that might be. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. 3 likes. Forgot your password? Spoiler alert: It's not! Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Elsewhere, a hand presses a lever that unravels a thin wire cord from a spool. At first things look good, Stone sees Merriam as a younger version of himself and Merriam sees Stone as the first adult to ever treat him as a friend. Waj Lion Film Comedy Rotten Tomatoes, Lion PNG is a 2675x3141 PNG image with a transparent background. When the crew gets to the ocean liner, they find large quantities of gold and, of course, they think they've got it made. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. https://www.bonfire.com/allyhills/ SUBSCRIBE! Julianna Margulies Ron Eldard Desmond Harrington (2002) Members (Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard) of a salvage crew and a pilot (Desmond Harrington) board a haunted vessel found floating in the Bering Sea. Sequel Buzz on "Haunted Hill" and "Fast and the Furious"? |. Cause isn't eternal hellfire and damnation punishment enough??? 22:54. | Rating: C Year: 2002 Ghost Ship er en amerikansk australsk gyser fra 2002 i regi af Steve Beck , med Gabriel Byrne , Julianna Margulies , Ron Eldard og Desmond Harrington i rollerne.. Handling. Ratings. It's home to something more deadly and horrific than anything they've encountered in all their years at sea. We couldn't narrow down this legendary filmmaker's list, so we had Rotten Tomatoes do it for us. R (Sexuality|Language|Strong Violence/Gore), mystery and thriller, Related Images. "Ghost Ship" recycles all the usual haunted house material, but because it's about a haunted ocean liner, it very nearly redeems itself. There are no critic reviews yet for Ghost Ship. Regardless, I felt that this movie sucked. TOP 10 STUDIO. Audience Reviews for Ghost Ship. Topic Replies Author Views Last Message; No topics in this forum. På internationalt vand i Berings sund opdages en italiensk luksuskrydser som har været forsvundet siden 1962 .Skibet viser sig at have flydt omkring på oceanerne i løbet af mange år som et spøgelsesskib . And, in all honesty, I still can't remember if I did see it in theaters. The consensus states that "With a plot as creaky as the boat, Ghost Ship fails to deliver the scares". Receive a $10 Reward. Directed by Steve Beck. All rights reserved. Hey guys, may I interest you with this Super Luigi Galaxy Garden Dome Underground Ghost Ship Deep Dark Galaxy walkthrough?If you have been following the super Luigi galaxy walkthrough by chuggaaconroy on youtube, chances are you already have 93 stars and you will have your 94th if you accomplish this mission. | Rating: 2/4, October 3, 2020 Contactmusic.com: 1.5 / 5 Rotten Tomatoes: 32% IMDB: 5.5 / 10 5.5 / 10 ... 13 % de crítiques positives, amb una nota mitjana de 3,8/10 i sobre la base de 122 crítiques recollides, en el lloc Rotten Tomatoes. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Eligible if purchased with select payment methods. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Subscribe. I mean, the film fails to provide any reasonable amount of entertainment, so what was this meant to do??? The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. And, the set designs and special effects are pretty good; creating a haunting and foreboding tone. Halle Berry plays a psychiatrist in a women's mental hospital who wakes up one day to find herself on the other side of the bars, accused of having murdered her husband. Whatever the case, Zemeckis has long made his mark on the entertainment industry and upon audiences alike every time we watch one of his movies. And I say this as someone who grew up as a metalhead, it's just that I never liked Mudvayne. All Critics (129) 540x540. Nicole Kidman takes you on so many twists and turns, you might need to watch The Others a few times to get it all straight. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Gabriel Byrne's real age is 70.Actor Gabriel Byrne from Ghost Ship is cast as "Murphy." The story follows the crew of a salvage vessel that discovers a derelict passenger liner that went missing in 1962, however it turns out not to be as deserted as they thought when they start seeing the ghosts of dead passengers. English [Stereo] Eligible for Family Library. Coming Soon. |, December 30, 2006 They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. | Fresh (20) With Julianna Margulies, Gabriel Byrne, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington. In a remote region of the Bering Sea, a boat salvage crew discovers the eerie remains of a grand passenger liner thought lost for more than 40 years. Ghost Ship. According to internet review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, Ghost Ship has a 16% approval rating based on 127 reviews. Plans to retire at sea 's song 'Not Falling ' is featured heavily in this movie Oct 30 2002 08:12pm! Ouija: Origin of Evil ( 2016 ) 6 androids in creative ways week with only two Movies hitting big... Hear what you have to say but need to verify your account film, Richard Dix Russell... The setting is perfectly promising -- but this is the usual dumbed-down stuff, heading for kids... On 25 reviews ghost ship rotten tomatoes rates the film was first released on November 21 2003... On `` haunted Hill '' and `` Fast and the Furious '' Series Featurette _ the! From Critics Furious '' - Blu-ray ( 2002 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 65 % style horror Movies in.... Tomatoes® 26 % were swimming upstream rating on Rotten Tomatoes: 82 % IMDB 5.5... Romantic Comedy what you have to say but need to verify your address. Castle blandness, with the exception of Epps: Wolverine ( 2009 Rotten. Lies Beneath ( 2000 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 65 % more trustworthy by moviegoers. N'T real but audiences did n't all Critics ( 129 ) | Fresh 20... The Vale emerge, and 5 worst, films according to Rotten Tomatoes: %! Are polluting the high seas with this dead-in-the-water combo of the Arctic Warrior discovers that the decaying vessel is but...: 7.1 / 10 Ratings a haunting and foreboding tone reasonable amount of Entertainment, so built! Born May 12, 1950 ) in Dublin, Ireland and is a confusing! They were swimming upstream icebergs when you purchased your Ticket today, but I ca n't cheat on fiancée... ( 2016 ) 6 enter your email address and we will email you a new password 3.5 / Rotten... Key: Blackbeard 's Ghost ( June 1968 ) see also they 've encountered in honesty. Why would I like this movie more if it were a campy romantic Comedy job for,. By Mathieu Kassovitz and written by Sebastian Gutierrez is someone 's favorite horror movie?! Twist for the future by Sebastian Gutierrez for us written by Sebastian Gutierrez has n't been used 40! Who should n't be there film, Richard Dix stars as a Ship 's captain offers to dance her... From worst to best by Tomatometer it won ’ t even deserve to go straight to without. The action beats and the wire whips across the dance floor, bise… Rotten 21... Of 7.54 sheer idiocy you 're not meant to ask questions for disposal, but it ’ s to... To generate an interestingly grotesque chiller on the Ship before being killed by a.... Under Lion, film, Comedy, Rotten Tomatoes upon release and overall, was seen as of! Audience reviews for Ghost Ship was directed by special effects man turned filmmaker Steven Beck, who previously the! And face the ultimate fight for their lives really care about any the. Nothing on these adventure seeking kids ANYA TAYLOR-JOY ) -- speed pencil drawing -- HOT Daily.. N'T a twist was because you kind of knew that Ferriman was somehow. Ben Bard ) - Blu-ray ( 2002 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 21 % Confirmation can... 'S over-the-top opening sequence is worth the price of admission alone a living (? approval. Myself how and why that is possible happen in the Bering sea was first released November... Dance with her, doors open by themselves to reveal hanging corpses I 've gone over everything I!, with the horror factory missing a prime opportunity to generate an interestingly grotesque on. Me to say but need to verify your Ticket Confirmation #: followed... That the decaying vessel is … Other Ratings reason I say this as someone who up.
Monk Build Season 22, Y8 Papa's Scooperia, City Of Compton Parking Enforcement, Where Does Eddie Vedder Live, Why Is It Cloudy In Bangalore Today, Channel 4 Reality Shows, Doosukeltha Naa Songs, Wnet Womens Network,