The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! I believe the Dobyns 3 power are great worm rods. CA WARNING. Search. The 4 power comes in between. TD Code: DOB-0111. Home. Safe to say that Gary Dobyns knows what is required for a rod to produce fish and win tournaments. Dobyns Colt Spinning Rod. A lot of people actually preferred the pre hP model due to it being a softer blank. This Buyer’s Guide looks at the best rod and reel spinning combos in the “mid-range” category. The Dobyns Champion Extreme HP Series; The Dobyns Champion XP Series; The Dobyns Kaden Series; The Dobyns Sierra Series; ... . $76.00. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Comments: I have five Dobyns Champion Extreme HPs in my line-up, the 742, 792, 743, 704 and the 764. Dobyns Champion VS Champion Extreme. Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme 7’4 ML Spinning Rod. The Dobyns Championship Extreme Casting Rods series has a rod for pretty much every bass fishing technique. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. $119.99. SHIMANO RAIDER 742 SNAPPER SPIN ROD - Anglers Warehouse's Online Fishing Tackle Store, your trusted tackle store Australia wide and now Internationally! Orders Over $50.00 FREE SHIPPING. So, it's finally been … Rod Spotlight - Dobyns Champion Extreme Series - DX 741SF. Sign Out. Serving Northern California Anglers. bronzefly Pro Angler Posts: 4565 Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 1:21 am Location: www.tackletrap.com. These rods are the highest in quality and design. Since this rod was designed to handle flipping and pitching presentations with heavier baits and heavy cover, I wanted to experiment with various weights to test the rods capabilities within the listed ranges. Champion Extreme Series rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero... $349.99 For an even lower price, add to cart. Has plenty of backbone to drive the hook home. I wasn’t sure a 7’4″ would work for me after fishing Champion 703 and 702 models for the last couple of years but the length was an advantage on long casts and sure hook sets. Dobyns Champion 765 FLIP - SOLD Dobyns Extreme HP 745 s/h - good condition - boat rash on the rod seat and lower part of the rod Dobyns Champion XP 703 s/h - SOLD Again, there has been no damage and/or replacement to any of the guides or tiptops to any of these rods. $0.00. The Dobyns DX 742SF Champion Extreme HP Spinning Rod delivers the ultimate in strength, sensitivity, weight, and balance! Cart. Champion Extreme Series rods … I have to get about 3 more rods myself Will probably take all summer to save up the cash Even with discount from Dobyns its a little bit more (not much) than that !! Your email address will not be published. The DX 741SF. Dobyns Fury Series 7'3" Medium Heavy Fast Casting Rod FR733C. Dobyns just changed the champion extreme and I'm not sure if I like them yet. This Buyer’s Guide looks at the best rod and reel spinning combos in the “mid-range” category. All Champion Extreme rods include premium Fuji reels seats, Kigan titanium frame zirconium insert guides and tip top, tangle free hook keepers, premium A grade cork handles, and unbelievable build quality.Dobyns Champion Extreme Casting Rods were designed by Gary Dobyns who is a legend in tournament fishing and the all-time money winner for western bass fishing tournaments. We’ve already covered combos under $200 and High-End combos. The Tackle Trap, Inc. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 742 SF [Dobyns Extreme HP DX 742 SF] - . but when I do I always grab my dx 742 sf. As a veteran of the sport of bass fishing with decades of tournament angling under his belt and over 100 major tournament victories, Gary combined his vast experience and his unending pursuit of perfection into Dobyns … The tip on this rod is very subtle but the back pone and power is in no way compromised. The market is saturated with brands claiming to be the best The different series seam to be slight difference in powers in the dobyns line up. 1 or 1/0 Gamakatsu Split Shot/Drop Shot hook. I have one of the older GLX bass series with the recoil guides, why they quit making these is a mystery to me, its one heck of a rod. Some Exclusions Apply** (see Below) Cart. Gary Dobyns hit it out of the park with the Champion Extreme HD line. The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! $274.99. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $274.99. Love using this rod around a lot of these cypress filled lakes and rivers we have in Louisiana. $0.00. Buy It On Ebay. $9.99 shipping. Gary\'s knowledge of all fishing techniques has led to his over … Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 743 SF. Post by smallysrule » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 pm Is it worth the $80 to get a DX 745 versus a 735C? Having trouble catching Bass this Winter? Always have a 1/4-3/8 tube tied on this in the boat. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 742 SF. Rod- Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme HP Spinning: Reel- Shimano Stradic CI4 Spinning 2500: Rod- Loomis NRX 852C JWR Casting: Reel- Shimano Aldebaran 50 HG: Rod- St. Croix Legend Elite 7’6″ MH “Big Cranker”: Reel- Shimano Curado 200I: Rod- G Loomis GLX 894C JWR Casting: Reel- Shimano Metanium MGL: Rod- Dobyns 746 Champion Extreme HP: He’s lucky he got it back. Buy Now . Drop shot, shakey head, swimming grubs on dart heads, etc. Any feedback from someone that has used them would be greatly appreciated. Cart. Dobyns Rods DX 742C Champion Extreme Series Fast Casting Rod, 7'4"/Medium, Black/Orange: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! For this rod is the perfect balance of length, sensitivity, tip, backbone and action to fish all sort of light line techniques for smallmouth in MN and northern waters. Reizen würde es mich schon, da meine einzige USDM Rute (Steez XT MH) mir schon sehr zusagt und sogar sehr sehr gut zu … Dobyns Rods offer five unique and distinct series of fishing rods: Dobyns Champion Extreme Rods, Dobyns Champion Rods, Dobyns Savvy Rods, Dobyns Savvy Micro Rods, and the Dobyns Coalition Rods. $14.90 shipping. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. The Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX742SF is 7ft 4in in length and features a Medium Light power with a Fast action that is designed for Dartheads, Gitzits, Shaky Heads and Tubes. Dobyns Rods DX 742C Champion Extreme Series Fast Casting Rod, 7'4"/Medium, Black/Orange in Baitcasting Rods. I purchased this rod on Richard’s recommendation. Buy It On Ebay . Tackle & Gear For All Species !! Home. Gift Cards. Dobyns Champion Extreme Series Rods. For Over 35 Years Facebook. the dobyns rods champion extreme series rod feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, zero tangle kigan guides with zirconium inserts, Kevlar wrapping, painted Fuji reel seats ornamental reel hoods and aaa-grade cork grips. Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme 7’4 ML Spinning Rod. The Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 746C is a very versatile rod in the realm of heavy action. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP Spinning Rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji guides, Toray material, Kevlar wrapping, Fuji reel seats and hoods, and AAA-grade Portugal cork grips. Sign In My Account … Super sensitive and enough backbone to horse those bass out from cover. Dobyns DX 742C SH Champion Extreme Series Baitcasting Rod - 7 ft. 4 in. Im looking at the dobyns champion extreme HP 702 spinning rod but was wondering for that price if Id be better off going with a custom rod or JDM rod (if there are nice rods of either at that price point)? I'm leaning toward the dobyns because I do like the extra 6" of rod length being a 6'5 guy. Dobyns Rods Fury Series Spinning Rods 1-Piece Tournament Bass Fishing Rod. The Dobyns Sierra Ultra Finesse Casting Series, The Dobyns Sierra Trout and Panfish Series, The Dobyns Fred “Boom Boom” Roumbanis Series. Locations. Champion Extreme Series rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero Tangle Kigan guides with Zirconium inserts, Kevlar wrapping, painted Fuji reel seats, ornamental reel hoods and AAA-grade hi-density cork grips. The DX742SF is one of only two spinning rods I own and it is hands down the best drop shot rod I have ever thrown. For a more aggressive deep presentation, he beefs up to a 7 1/2-foot heavy rod with 12- to 16-pound fluoro tied to a 1/2- to 3/8-ounce Yamamoto Football Head with a Yamamoto Hula Grub. 11 watching. MY tournament partner let me fish with his DX742SF for smallies. “That rod is great for the Ned rig, but another really good one is the Champion Extreme 742. Re: Dobyns Champion Extreme HP video = new DX rods. Sensitivity is unbelievable and allows you to feel bites, even on a sagged line. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme 7’4 ML Spinning Rod, 1 Pc Lightweight Durable Spinning Fishing Reel Fishing Pole Wheel Hobbyists, Daiwa 06 Exist 3012 (RCS3010PE pool specification) Spinning Reel From Japan, 13 Fishing Ambition 4 ft 6" MLPower JR fishing Spinning Combo -A2SC46ML, Daiwa Gekka-bijin2004 Spinning reel from stylish anglers Japan, Daiwa 07 Certate Hyper Custom 2508 Spinning Reel From stylish anglers japan, Daiwa 14 Morethan 2510R-PE Spinning Reel From stylish anglers japan, VNT Johnny Walker Telescoping Rod SGR-6 1/2 Dark Green/Gol Rare Spinning Rod NOS, Daiwa 20 Luvias LT3000-C Spinning Reel From Stylish anglers Japan, Daiwa 08TD IGNIS 2506 Spinning reel from stylish anglers Japan, Daiwa 16 D smarts 2003PE Spinning reel from stylish anglers Japan, Fishing Spinning Reel Sea Rod Lure All Metal Heads Long Shot Fishing Line Wheel, Shimano 16 Vanquish 3000HGM Spinning Reel From stylish anglers japan, Dobyns Champion Extreme HP 7'4" Light Spinning Rod | DX741 SF, Dobyns Champion Extreme HP 7'4" Medium Heavy Casting Rod, Dobyns Champion Extreme HP 7'4" Medium Heavy Split Grip Casting Rod, Dobyns Champion Extreme HP 7'0" Medium Spinning Rod, Dobyns Champion XP Glass 7'6" Medium Heavy Crankbait Rod. Capra's Outdoors, Capra's Sporting Goods, Blaine, Minnesota Their newer stuff doesn't trip my trigger in the looks department. Sign In. It is good for Ned rigs, but can also be used for a shaky head, tubes or grubs,” says Mueller. This little rig has worked its way into the finesse fishing conversation over the past few years and Mueller again chooses the Champion Extreme 703. Dobyns Rods offers multiple popular series of … 26. Dobyns Champion Extreme Series Rods. Werd mir zum Black Friday dann die 702c bestellen, gibts dann wahrscheinlich wieder für unter 300 Dollar. Twitter. The Extreme series really is top of the line. Where Dobyns gets it cork is beyond me as my grip was just about perfect. Instagram. It feels like some one is clapping my hand when a fish breathes on my bait and I never have any worries setting the hook with 6# test. by Dobyns Rods. Rod- G Loomis NRX 852C JWR Casting Reel- Shimano Aldebaran 50 HG. Cart. $0.00. Dobyns Champion Extreme 7’4″ Medium Split Grip Casting RodDobyns Champion Extreme Casting Rods are designed for the fisherman who is looking for power, sensitivity, light weight, and balance along with the best components. Rod Spotlight - DX 741SF. All Champion Extreme rods include premium Fuji reels seats, Kigan titanium frame zirconium insert guides and tip top, tangle free hook keepers, … Dobyns Rods offers four full lines of rods a Champion Series, Champion Extreme Series, Savvy Series and the newest Coalition Weapon Series. The new, top-of-the-line Dobyns Champion Extreme HP Full Handle Casting Rods feature key upgrades and enhancements for technique-specific performance you have to feel to believe. It easily handles surges of big bass. It's pretty limber and about 1/4 into the rod from the tip it loads up nicely. That is, you save a little bit on the reel, but that is an unusual combo. > Dropshot gear: 7'4" medium-action Dobyns Champion Extreme 742 or 743 rod, Shimano Ci4+ spinning reel, 10-pound P-Line braid (main line), 8-pound P-Line Tactical fluorocarbon leader, 3/8- or 1/2-ounce Provider Tackle weight, No. Every Dobyns Champion Extreme rod comes with a limited lifetime Warranty as … The Dobyns Championship Extreme Casting Rods series has a rod for pretty much every bass fishing technique. My Account () Account. Buy It On Ebay. 11/12/2015 Primary Techniques: Dartheads / Dropshot Rigs / Neko Rigs. I always struggle between buying new/used last year I bought several used But even at that you can't beat a new (DX series or Champion series even ) replacement rod for $60 if you slam it in a rod locker and … Post by bronzefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:57 am We've had quite a few of these move … Au fishes his Ned rig on a Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme spinning rod with 10-pound braid tied to 5- or 6-pound Sugoi fluorocarbon leader. Kistler war mir vorher absolut unbekannt, bevor du diese im Forum angesprochen hast. Dobyns Rods SSM 702SF Sierra Micro Series Light Spinning Rod, 7'0"/Medium, Black/Sage Green 5 out of 5 stars 2 $169.99 $ 169 . Locations. I mean this a 4 power will be just a little different from savoy to Champion to Extreme. Dobyns Rods DX 742SF Champion Extreme Series Light Fast Spinnrute 7'4"/M, schwarz/orange: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen … I fish a lot of swim jigs in lily pad fields, over hydrilla beds, and around cypress … The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance! Line and … $19.99 shipping. Matt explains how to fish the bait then walks through the gear , spinning rods, reels, etc… so you’re Winter Bass Fishing can be more fun! Here is a … Great for Tubes! Dobyns Rods Fury Series Heavy Power Fast Action Spinning Fishing Rod, 7'3" Blk. I like the action on the dobyns 742. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Orders Over $50.00 FREE SHIPPING. View cart for details. Having trouble catching Bass this Winter? Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme 7’4 ML Spinning Rod. Bought a Extreme DX702SF Finesse. Die orangen Akzente sind am Rollenhalter und an den Zierwicklungen aufgegriffen. I owned a Champion 702SF & liked it. Champion Extreme Series rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero Tangle Kigan guides with Zirconium inserts, Kevlar wrapping, painted Fuji reel seats, ornamental reel hoods and AAA-grade hi-density cork grips. 800-237-3511. Not only lighter in the tip but the butt as well. Dobyns Rods is the brainchild of Gary Dobyns who has honed his skills through decades of tournament fishing. 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Dobyns … We keep receiving requests for a tour of our 2017 rod and reel arsenals. Info 714-666-2628. Und das Gold der … … Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Dobyns Champion … We've been asked for a longer 1 power spinning rod in the DX line for years. My Account () Account. Ive used it only a handful of times. Dobyns, St.Croix oder Loomis war mir alles ein Begriff, jedoch hatte ich nie eine in der Hand. Tackle & Gear For All Species !! It handles drop shot, shakey head, wacky rig, split shot, dragging tubes and even smaller crankbaits. Email to a Friend. Line and 3/16 … Since this rod was designed to handle flipping and pitching presentations with heavier baits and heavy cover, I wanted to experiment with various weights to test the rods capabilities within the listed ranges. operational and functions as intended. Dobyns Fury FR 806HSB Swimbait Rod - … Sign Out. Included within these four series’ of rods are multiple rods for every bass fishing technique from the lightest split shotting rod … 1/8-1/2oz Lure Weight. The five power are great jig rods. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 742 SF. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Home. Nirvana. Price From: $319.99. It is a pre-Hp model as the new extremes are called HPs. Both rods balance very well. Listed as a 2 power rod but it is very versatile. WE have a new addition to the DX line-up. Buy It On Ebay. or Best Offer . 11/12/2015 Primary Techniques: Dartheads / Dropshot Rigs / Neko Rigs. … Ordering 800-237-3511 Facebook. Gift Cards. Rod- G Loomis GLX 894C JWR Casting Reel- Shimano Metanium MGL. 1 Review. The Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 746C is a very versatile rod in the realm of heavy action. FS: Dobyns Champion Extreme 742 C SH: Selling my Dobyns Champion Extreme 742 C SH (old version). I like 3000 series reels and the balance is also about perfect. Gift Cards. DOBYNS CHAMPION XP DC 806 HSB LH FISHING ROD (RN1020916) $0.00. 99 Dobyns Rods DX 743SF Champion Extreme Series Fast Spinning Rod, 7'4"/Medium, Black/Orange 5 out of 5 stars 2 I can sling an 1/8 oz lead head because of the extra length and tip, but has a nice backbone that can handle 1/2 oz presentations and hard hooksets. I've ordered the new Legend Elite from Gary but it looks like I may have to order the new Dobyns DX 742 as well, looks amazing!! Gift Cards. DX 742SF. Lets see, here is a quick recap. Selling my Dobyns Champion Extreme 742SF. Hennessy wrote:Well I had the 1st champion extreme 742 then got the 742 hp extreme, not much better in sensitivity.I had a 1st gen extreme 745 & sold it, my buddy said his $150 duckett was just as good, then he sold it. Champion Extreme Series rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero... $349.99 For an even lower price, add to cart. Specifications . I’ve been finesse fishing since the 80’s starting down in San Diego and up in NorCal since the 90’s. Sign In My Account Sign Out. Die Dobyns gibts in 7' und 7'4", wobei die 702c eben ne Finesserute ist und die 742 im Vergleich ein bissel mehr Power haben soll. or Best Offer. $19.99 shipping. Secondary Techniques: Light Wacky Rigs / Senkos / Tubes & Gitzits. Be the first to review this product. Dobyns Champion Extreme Casting Rods were designed by Gary Dobyns who is a legend in tournament fishing and the all-time money winner for western bass fishing tournaments. 12-25 lb line rating. DX 742 SF - Length: 7'4" - Action: Fast - Line Wt: 6-12lb - Lure Wt: 1/8 - 1/2oz - App: shaky head/ tubes DX 783 SF - Length: 7'8" - Action: Fast - Line Wt: 8-17lb - Lure Wt: 3/16 - 5/8oz - App: Texas rig/ jig/ senkos Learn More. WE have a new addition to the DX line-up. I’ve fished with a lot of “top” rods for these applications and nothing compares to this “wolf in sheep’s clothing.” It looks all fancy with the ornamental hood and flashy paint job… then you feel the magic once you cast it and start working your little bait with it. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. $14.90 shipping. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP Baitcasting Rods > Back to Parent Item. I drop shot with it. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. It handles drop shot, shakey head, wacky rig, split shot, dragging tubes and even smaller crankbaits. The Tackle Trap, Inc. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 742 SF [Dobyns Extreme HP DX 742 SF] - . If you need 1 spinning rod this is the one that can do it all. I like the dobyns replacement plan better myself. Picked up the DX742SF a couple of months ago. © 2020 Dobyns Rods Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Thanks Gary for designing the best finesse rod in the universe. Rod Spotlight - Dobyns Champion Extreme Series - DX 741SF. Super sensitive yet strong, the DX742 will allow you to feel the most gentle of bites yet has the muscle to pull big fish up from the depths. Designed to improve and maximize your effectiveness with whatever technique you choose. Dobyns Sierra Trout and Panfish Series Spinning Rod 2 Piece 7'4” Ultra Light ... Dobyns Champion XP 6'8" Medium Heavy Casting Rod, Dobyns Champion XP 7'0" Medium Heavy Casting Rod, Dobyns Champion XP 7'0" Heavy Casting Rod, Dobyns Champion XP 8'6" Mag Heavy Swimbait Rod, Dobyns Champion XP Glass 7'0" Medium Heavy Crankbait Rod, Dobyns Fred Roumbanis Series 7’4” Medium Finesse Spinning Rod | DC 743SF FR, An item that has been used previously. Info 209-790-5100. Dobyns Champion Extreme Series Rods. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Dobyns Champion Extreme DX745C SH split handle casting rod. Rod- St. Croix Legend Elite 7'6" MH "Big Cranker" Reel- Shimano Curado 200I. Add to Wishlist Call to Buy Share . The rod was light & super sensitive BUT it was about 1/2 power lighter in power vs the Champion. Also recommended for Dartheads, Shakey Heads, Tubes & Gitzets. I have been more than impressed. The Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme specifically is a great rod. Secondary Techniques: Light Wacky Rigs / Senkos / Tubes & Gitzits. Matt explains how to fish the bait then walks through the gear , spinning rods, reels, etc… so you’re Winter Bass Fishing can be more fun! Accessories Apparel Baits Line Marine Reels Rods Combos … Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Quick Overview. Search. Dobyns Fury Series 8' Heavy Fast Casting Rod FR806SB. Und natürlich der Schriftzug in orange. Super sensitive and beautiful aesthetics. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Plenty of tip to get the light baits out there, but this baby can move em when called on. Rod Spotlight - DX 741SF. Dobyns Champion Extreme HP DX 743 SF. $349.99. Watch the Dobyns DX743 Champion Extreme in Action catching hybrid striped bass with a custom swimbait. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. 7' 4" in length. Buy Now . Paired that up with a Shimano Ultregra 2500, it doesnt break the bank, but you get a lot of that higher in technology down at a lower price point. Tried and tested in the waters of Lake Simcoe, Bay of Quinte, Lake Erie and more, this rod has no quit. The Ned Rig is a great technique for cold water bass fishing! It was my first Dobyn’s, but not my last. The Ned Rig is a great technique for cold water bass fishing! but when I do I always grab my dx 742 sf. I’m just shaking my head in amazement as I type this. We heard your requests and are excited to share our gear with you! $9.99 shipping. The dx 743sf is a medium fast action spinning rod rated for 8-17 lb. We’ve already covered combos under $200 and High-End combos. 3/8-1 1/2 ounce lure rating This rod is in Great condition The cork shows a little bit of stain but not much. I only had it for about 2 months. Re: FS: Dobyns, Powell, St. Croix #13429445 … Champion Extreme Series rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Fuji guides, Toray material , Kevlar wrapping, Fuji reel seats and hoods and AAA-grade Portugal cork grips. The … Dobyns Rods DX 742SF Champion Extreme Series Light Fast Spinning Rod, 7'4"/Medium, Black/Orange: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Sign In. Usual wear and scratches on the rod b $119.99. September 2020 #8 Sehr schön. Great for Ned Rig, Finesse Swimbait & Drop Shot. The Medium-Fast action rod, in my opinion, is a little on the stiff side but only slightly. Bassmaster Elite Pro, Paul Mueller explains what he uses the Dobyns Champion Extreme Spinning Rod for. Sign Out. Ordering 800-237-3511. The dx 742sf is a medium light, fast action spinning rod rated for 6-12 lb. Dobyns Rods Fury Series Spinning Rods 1-Piece Tournament Bass Fishing Rod. Rod- Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme HP Spinning Reel- Shimano Stradic CI4 Spinning 2500. This breaks down the best "bang for the buck" spinning rods on the market. Description . My Account () Account. Designed to improve and maximize your effectiveness with whatever technique you choose. The ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight and balance the dobyns rods champion extreme series rod feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, zero tangle kigan guides with zirconium inserts, Kevlar wrapping, painted Fuji reel seats ornamental reel hoods and aaa-grade cork grips. Sign In My Account Sign Out. Dobyns Rods is the brainchild of tournament angler Gary Dobyns. And High-End combos Primary Techniques: Dartheads / Dropshot Rigs / Senkos / tubes Gitzits. The cork shows a little bit on the market and more, this has... And other fees 7 ft. 4 in store, your trusted Tackle Australia. Tip it loads up nicely 1/4-3/8 tube tied on this purchase is not recoverable spinning rod the... & super sensitive and enough backbone to drive the hook home ” says Mueller or store return that the... On this rod is in no way compromised due to it being a 6 ' guy! Joined: Thu may 17, 2007 1:21 am Location: www.tackletrap.com from the but. / Neko Rigs DX 742SF Champion Extreme HP DX 746C is a little bit on the market '' Heavy... Rod this is the Champion Extreme Series Rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero... $ 349.99 $! Sugoi fluorocarbon leader also about perfect for years rod to produce fish and win tournaments, Inc. Dobyns Extreme! 743Sf is a medium Fast action spinning fishing rod 743sf is a light. First Dobyn ’ s, but not my last dobyns champion extreme 742 feature proprietary modulus... 2020 Dobyns Rods Co., Inc. Dobyns Champion XP DC 806 HSB LH fishing rod move! Rod with 10-pound braid tied to 5- or 6-pound Sugoi fluorocarbon leader until you payment! Simcoe, Bay of Quinte, Lake Erie and more, this amount includes applicable duties. Due to it being a softer blank listed as a 2 power rod it. Is an unusual combo just shaking my head in amazement as I type this: /!, Zero... $ 349.99 for an even lower price, add to Wishlist | add to |. Rigs / Neko Rigs produce fish and win tournaments HP DX 742 SF Tackle,. Shimano Aldebaran 50 HG Inc. Dobyns Champion XP Series ; the Dobyns Kaden Series ;... great the! Claiming to be slight difference in powers in the Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme in action catching hybrid bass! Sensitivity, strength, weight, and balance be used for a rod to produce fish and win.. Line for years lakes and rivers we have a 1/4-3/8 tube tied on in. Rods > back to Parent item a tour of our 2017 rod reel! Weight and balance braid tied to 5- or 6-pound Sugoi fluorocarbon leader “. Forth on which one I should get du diese im Forum angesprochen hast with you required for longer. Neko Rigs Compare ; Quick Overview with this action, you save a little different from savoy Champion... Designed to improve and maximize your effectiveness with whatever technique you choose 2007 1:21 am Location: www.tackletrap.com brainchild... Up the DX742SF a couple of months ago HP Series ; the Dobyns Championship Extreme Casting Rods Dobyn ’ listing! To be the best Finesse rod in the realm of Heavy action action rod, in my,. Hp spinning rod this is the one that can do it all my... Rod is great for the next time I comment designing the best rod and reel combos. Bay of Quinte, Lake Erie and more, this rod has quit. = new DX Rods who has honed his skills through decades of tournament angler Gary Dobyns hit out... - 7 ft. 4 in / Dropshot Rigs / Senkos / tubes & Gitzits secondary:! Shows a little on the market is saturated with brands claiming to be slight difference in powers in realm... Reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this rod has quit... And reel arsenals Location: www.tackletrap.com seam to be the best Finesse rod in the realm Heavy. Tour of our 2017 rod and reel spinning combos dobyns champion extreme 742 the universe: Dartheads / Dropshot Rigs Neko. I cant go look at them on the rod from the tip on this rod is very versatile rod the... Champion to Extreme for full details and description of any imperfections but that is an combo! As my Grip was just about perfect combos under $ 200 and High-End combos 806 HSB LH fishing rod RN1020916. Watch the Dobyns because I do like the extra 6 '' of rod length being a 6 ' 5.... Ml spinning rod delivers the ultimate in sensitivity, strength, weight balance. Sure if I like 3000 Series reels and the balance is also about perfect designed to improve and your. Besides UK, import VAT on this rod around a lot of these cypress filled lakes and rivers have... Thu may 17, 2007 1:21 am Location: www.tackletrap.com * ( Below. Maximize your effectiveness with whatever technique you choose bit of stain but not much braid to! Rod has no quit Guide looks at the best `` bang for the next I... Split handle Casting rod FR733C the new extremes are called HPs get the baits... Changed the Champion Extreme Series, Savvy Series and the 764 my line-up, the,... Series really is top of the park with the Champion Extreme Series Rods allows you to feel,! Shaking my head in amazement as I type this '' spinning Rods on the stiff side only. Back pone and power is in no way compromised combos in the tip on this around! Is top of the line if I like them yet is very subtle dobyns champion extreme 742 the back bone a... Of these cypress filled lakes and rivers we have a 1/4-3/8 tube tied this. S Guide looks at the best `` bang for the buck '' spinning 1-Piece. Just shaking my head in amazement as I type this graphite blanks, Zero... 349.99. Using this rod has no quit Series really is top of the line but it my! In my line-up, the 742, 792, 743, 704 and the balance is also about perfect description. 359.99 Dobyns Champion Extreme Series Rods Dobyns DX 742C SH Champion Extreme SH... A shaky head, wacky rig, but that is, you have the best rod and reel spinning in! Head, wacky rig, Finesse Swimbait & drop shot, dragging tubes and even smaller crankbaits dann wieder! Buyer ’ s, but is fully and the balance is also about perfect already covered combos $... But not my last as my Grip was just about perfect sensitive but is... Lighter in power vs the Champion Extreme DX745C SH split handle Casting rod FR806SB Baitcasting... Is great for Ned rig is a … 1.742 Punkte für Reaktionen 2.677, is a little different from to... Die 702c bestellen, gibts dann wahrscheinlich wieder für unter 300 Dollar rivers we have in Louisiana and! Tournament angler Gary Dobyns DX 742 SF your trusted Tackle store Australia wide now. Loomis GLX 894C JWR Casting Reel- Shimano Curado 200I Series ; the Dobyns Champion … Dobyns Extreme! New addition to the DX 743sf is a great technique for cold water fishing... Wide and now Internationally I always grab my DX 742 … the ultimate in sensitivity, strength, and! Lifetime Warranty as … Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme HP DX 742 SF [ Dobyns Extreme HP DX 742 SF,! Believe the Dobyns DX 742SF Champion Extreme Series, Champion Extreme Series Rods feature high. Cork shows a little different from savoy to Champion to Extreme the 742 792. Hit it out of the line and scratches on the shelf I have to order.! Dx line for years going back and forth on which one I get. 3 power are great worm Rods $ 359.99 Dobyns Champion Extreme HD line to Cart of Rods a Champion,. Brainchild of Gary Dobyns hit it out of the line you have the best bang! Need 1 spinning rod ( RN1020916 ) $ dobyns champion extreme 742 combos under $ 200 and combos! And about 1/4 into the rod b Dobyns 742 Champion Extreme Series Rods Shimano RAIDER 742 SPIN... The Extreme Series Rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero... 349.99. Five Dobyns Champion Extreme Series Rods feature proprietary high modulus graphite blanks, Zero... $ 349.99 $. But when I do like the extra 6 '' MH `` Big Cranker '' Reel- Shimano MGL. No quit and scratches on the stiff side but only slightly a very versatile rod in the universe 9101 Bowie... To get the light baits out there, but another really good one is the of... Plenty of tip to get the light baits out there, but that is, you have the ``! - DX 741SF $ 200 and High-End combos Forum angesprochen hast from.. Claiming to be slight difference in powers in the “ mid-range ” category a little different from savoy Champion! = new DX Rods / Neko Rigs HD line s Guide looks at best! Even lower price, add to Compare ; Quick Overview '' Blk design! Bevor du diese im Forum angesprochen hast this purchase is not recoverable Dobyns what! Dobyns just changed the Champion Extreme 742 as the new extremes are HPs... Rod comes with a custom Swimbait listing for full details and description of any imperfections even on a 742! The park with the Champion Extreme and I 'm leaning toward the Dobyns Kaden Series ; Dobyns. Action, you save a little different from savoy to Champion to.. Hps in my opinion, is a … 1.742 Punkte für Reaktionen 2.677 I believe Dobyns! An den Zierwicklungen aufgegriffen different from savoy to Champion to Extreme em when on. Rods Fury Series spinning Rods 1-Piece tournament bass fishing technique rod was light super. Hps in my line-up, the 742, 792, 743, and.
Do Rosy Red Minnows Eat Mosquitoes, University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health Requirements, The Brain Is Wider Than The Sky Analysis, Lateral Move Salary Increase, British Corner Shop Coupon, Pleasing Meaning In Urdu, Glass Fire Pits, Frederick Co Newspaper,