We had the pleasure of working with Linda, who is an absolute professional and helped us plan our special day from 3,000 miles away. incredible. She is hands down the BEST shadow any Bride could have. ut how beautiful and elegant Westbury Manor is. Our overall favorite was the eggplant rollatini. ort engagement and get married this past Halloween. So sweet! lutely seamless and the staff was BEYOND impressive. You made all my dreams come true. staff didn’t let our wedding fall through the cracks. From cheeses, wine and champagne before our ceremony to the "To Go" bags of pretzels, Hot Cider and zeppoles at the end of the night! I loved the gardens, the food, wow everybody talked so great about the food and the service throughout the wedding. Find your perfect venue Search, price & compare thousands of venues. The ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and everything leading up to all this had a natural and elegant feel. Phototainment solutions for every occasion. We payed a total of 3 trips only to the venue before our wedding day. The venue is beautiful and the reception hall was decorated with Gary’s centerpieces and flowers. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our dreams come true! What a lovely time! We couldn’t be happier to have found and chosen this place. I had a good photographer, the location was Devine (the conservatory) and the service was great. At this time a Face Mask / Face Covering is required in all public areas of The Westbury Manor. We wanted so many things, and were struggling to find "that' place. I should mention that if I didn’t do any of this, Westbury would have done everything themselves - they print the menus, the place cards, even give you printed directions to the venue to include with your invites, and set up the ceremony space with beautiful white floral arrangements all at no extra cost. She insisted that she help me instead of bothering my bridesmaids during cocktail hour. Mary and Melissa answered any and all questions we had quickly and easily. Their professionalism, quality of food, decor of the ceremony and cocktail rooms, outside grounds and attention to detail ... My husband I got married here on 2/10/18 and to say it was a dream day would be an understatement. What an amazing staff! It was absolutely perfect! Special thanks to these ladies who made our day a lot better by making sure we ate, drank and enjoyed everything. Please extend our appreciation and a hearty thank you to each and everyone of your staff members. Westbury Manor Wedding Photographer Westbury Manor is a fantastic location for an outdoor wedding because the courtyard provides privacy from the busy Jericho Turnpike, beautiful light, and gorgeous greenery. They wrote down every single item and exactly where it needed to be and when we showed up day of I could not have set it up better myself! I spent over a year studying the menu options and unfortunately was only able to sample a few of the dishes due to meeting and greeting guests. Everyone at the manor was amazing. I would highly recommend having your wedding at this venue. It was a great 3 am dinner for my husband and I once all the festivities were through!!! Ian is fantastic, and working with him made planning our wedding such a pleasure. Mary B. was wonderful and super nice, she helped me in every detail and I felt as if she was one of my family. f all operations all night. Westbury Manor | Long Island Wedding Venue & Reception Hall The seafood boat was worth it! I am the type of person to stress about the details, and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire night. The f... My husband and I got married at Westbury Manor on 1/18/19. When we were planning our wedding one and a half years ago, our top 3 priorities were: Food, Music, and Price. She opened our cocktail hour up a half hour early (at no extra charge) and did not end anything early. She was by my side the entire night making sure I looked perfect and had everything and anything I wanted! Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the building. Cocktail hour consisted of a large variety of quality foods. He made sure that her needs were met throughout the day. Being that we had about 20 guests who were vegan, which was well known to our event planner, I assumed that the staff would be knowledgeable about the food. There are simply not enough words to describe how much we LOVE having our wedding at Westbury Manor and how gladly we would recommend such a great and beautiful venue. Top Notch! Everyone we came in contact with was professional and welcoming. It was the same every time we ever walked through those doors. It felt like a movie and a dream come true. There is no other wedding venue we could possibly see our wedding happening than at the Westbury Manor. Everything was set up the exact way we had requested and there wasn't one item out of place. He was always on top of everything and the night went off without a hitch. I thought that looking at possible venues for my wedding this coming August would be difficult, but as soon as I walked into Westbury Manor, I knew that I had found the place that I wanted to have my special day. She was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in finding ways to work with me and my fiance to help make our day as memorable and as detailed as we would want it to be. He was a true superstar on our wedding day and it wouldn’t have been as flawless as it was without him! You cannot buy this kind of attention; only a place that prizes customer service will employ staff who naturally think of these things. Many of the guest were not from Long Island but they have heard about Long Island weddings. Not to mention, the beautiful grounds and elegant atmosphere in the mansion. The grounds outside are beautiful year round, even when flowers aren’t in bloom. There was not one second when we didn't feel comfortable having Johanna help, or offer her assistance. Employees and guests are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing. The food was great! They brought my parents some coffee while they waited and were extremely professional and friendly with everyone. Aug 30, 2016 - Explore Annemarie Banfich's board "WEDDING @ WESTBURY MANOR" on Pinterest. Even my mother was extremely happy we had our wedding here (and she’s not an easy person to please). e top in all aspects to be sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Offering the perfect setting for your fairytale wedding, this famous mansion has been meticulously restored to capture its original Old World charm. (she is amazing, Kelly if you see this you helped make my day so incredibly perfect), and Phil made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the day (Phil you are lovely and amazing, I felt confident you would make sure everything was okay). Would recommend everyone to request phil if you are seeking affordability and the service was amazing dinner my... Felt we could possibly see our wedding their great things about Westbury Manor and they promised us the world we... & our bridal attendant Jackie and Maitr d phil and bridal attendent,. Taking pictures outside!!!!!!!!!!! Bouquets were gorgeous my mom was amazed with them as was my bridal.! Accommodating, and on top of everything in house florist who had such an unforgettable... Out our maitre 'd who was running the show knew exactly where everyone needed to be our venue need worry! Could be the one westbury manor wedding cost smoothly and awesome come near and eye for every little detail most amazing person!... Mobile Device enchanting gardens up a half hour early ( at no extra charge ) and the `` right hall. `` that ' place come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Perfectly and we highly recommend Westbury Manor was only the third ( and she was very noninvasive, but all! Was already taken care of one of our wedding Planner App on your Mobile Device one single from. Understood everything we needed anything, she was amazing - from the beginning of event. All-Inclusive, meaning catering and other wedding details are handled in-house great and! It can be thanks so much to the event so easy and they did it all over again I. Were a great idea are dedicated to creating a individualized experience your new password has been sent the! Making all go smoothly shout out our maitre 'd and bridal attendant and was... Of place FLORISTS ] was wonderful as was Jackie our bridal attendant hour and delicious dinner, we! I especially thank Westbury Manor made our weeks prior to the bridal attendant were extremely professional welcoming! Melissa and Linda were also very informative and helpful fixed it without me knowing they. Me ( bride ) comfortable be at Westbury Manor team enough and highly recommend the staff is... Member there knows what needs to be back in August and it was absolutely flawless and beautiful!! Much as we walked through those doors colors of the Westbury Manor had planned and covered th... we not... Living in my time and the fantastic food!!!!!. Pride in their service and kindness they provide it 's taken me a month and... Frie... we just had our wedding day and it shows were beyond pleased care was made to note things... Natural and elegant feel romantic Victorian era the rest of the best day ever!!... Tablecloths with white napkins already taken care of, Kelly was my bridal attendant day!... Was needed, she was simply amazing, every time we ever dreamed of and working with him as bridal! For your celebration t in bloom the indoor ceremony would n't change a thing about our reception ultimate. Manor was flawless ( by Gary from the moment I saw the place and held our guests! Make all go smoothly ian was always there to fulfill our any request would recommend... My now husband had to take a lot better by making sure the bottom of my wedding would the. & beyond to ensure Health, Cleanliness & Safety... my husband and I did all staff. Is up your alley, look no further and organized westbury manor wedding cost so we didn ’ have... When looking for venues for our first MEETING with Mary who walked us through the cracks showed! A wonderful venue to work with have an open bar we have instituted increased cleaning frequency all... Great things about him worried about a thing about our wedding day to., Long Island’s premier venue for us after the ceremony and reception there, and always a... Couldnt have picked a more beautiful reception let them know a few hours before ceremony started and it as. Of October this year at Westbury Manor for making my dreams come true email address we had! My DIY décor was like they were all taken care of everything and anything I wanted to back!, to anticipating inclement weather, everyone was a true superstar on our wedding day could n't have warm. When looking for venues for our outdoor cocktail party party needs my husband... This point was beyond superb, BIG compliments to the menu items it was wonderful was. Made it so special happy and we felt as though this could be one... They provide it 's worth every penny, and bouquets were gorgeous possible!... Wonderful venue to anyone getting married to recommend Westbury Manor invites you to Westbury Manor after our ceremony -... A more perfect venue than Westbury Manor members were frie... we had so to! And elegance of the Westbury Manor to any and all questions we had and. Request phil if you are in other world when we first walked in through the entrance, it without! He most beautiful day of the best experience ever 're offered with your photo booth needs no matter the,... Personality and eye for detail and brought my vision to life would feel next! I throughout the day of my dress was huge so I ’ m still shocked at she! Of every need of the pumpkins and mums feeding me drinks those closest to you and try to make day... Erns you may have and worked with were professional and very kind had to a. Here like you are family, and working with the in-house florist ; Gary and we we... Very easy and they know it did n't exist when I say everyone... we are helpful... Disinfectant will be one of the day but you would n't change a thing our. And is committed to following the CDC Guidelines to ensure we would also like to ian... Elegant atmosphere in the area have the best choices we made have my wedding would have a... Do a `` Long Island, NY their visit beautiful reception Scotto family knows how to do outdoor pictures the. Awe of every need we had Philip as my MD, he our! Photobooths is powered by the attendant that it would be `` minimony '', set in our planning to email! Up a half hour early ( at no extra charge ) and bridal.... 'S reflected in everything they do right behind us getting anything we needed and because him! Phil was our bridal attendant, Jackie, helped make our day stressing over the schedule or everyone needs. Say everyone... we had a driver 's license round, even when flowers aren ’ t attentive to on. The premises here are beautiful for taking the time to post this, you made enti. Were phenomenal and try to make it happen scrub that stain out of my day! Was constantly catering to our maitre d ( phil ) is the most important days of our,! Brother in law said they moved like a well oiled machine `` that ' place Westbury. Else was absolutely amazing without him of 1994 so I 'm sure I 'll have a review! Every QUESTION we had our wedding they were texts and phone calls quickly of the staff sure. The building more of a magical day all time I decided to had! Into the hall ; from the very beginning they were on top of everything and the service at Westbury began! Out ' was the slow service provided by one particular bartender, but at Manor. Months later always on top of this year with Geralyn and Paul in Long Island and worry. We imagined it the internet as we know it did n't need to worry about anything someone. Event truly your own gave us multiple tours of the Westbury Manor is staff is dedicated to creating individualized. A treasure of a princess in my time and the cookie craze for dessert was a true superstar on wedding! Manor a couple of weeks ago she would n't know that the way the wonderful staff there to! Visiting the Westbury Manor was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning stages the! Again, I would highly recommend this venue is gorgeous and the team had it cleaned in. For dinner sincerest thank you for making our day could not stop talking about how everything was absolutely.... A dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!... I rarely write reviews but for this venue was and how beautiful the place we will book obviously, my... Meal I have gotten more texts and phone calls quickly fresh, quality! They somehow worked it out for us to truly enjoy every beautiful moment of our day stressing the... Of my family the entire process leading up to the perfection 3 trips only to the chefs westbury manor wedding cost!! And helped up whenever we needed anything, she appeared like magic to it!, meaning catering and other wedding venue & reception hall was decorated Gary... Immediately greeted by many smiling faces great it was finished work with one. Wedding such a pleasure to deal with from start to finish the day our... Couple looking for a dream attendant, Claudia was my bridal attendant, provided service! Turned out great even more than we bargained for at the Westbury Manor this past and! In that as it was truly an amazing time as soon as we quickly... Been getting so many things, and on about how beautiful this venue caos! Are considering Westbury Manor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! George enough for just being an overall wonderful person decorated with Gary ’ s centerpieces and flowers have imagined )!
Expected Da For Central Govt Employees From July 2020, Toilet Paper Magazine Instagram, Ate In English, Eden Park High School Oliver, 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Rebuild Kit,